Refund Policy - Soccer ProgramsUpdatedMonday April 25, 2016 bySoccer.
Buckingham United Soccer Travel
Players that have accepted a roster position on a team and have shown a commitment to BUSC will only be eligible for registration refunds in the following situations:
Prior to the start of the Fall Season
- Family is moving out of the BUSC playing area
- Player has sustained an injury that will prevent participation during the Fall (if able to play in the spring a reduced registration fee will be required at that time)
- The team is unable to remain viable and BUSC cannot find an acceptable alternative for the player
During the Fall Season
- Family is moving out of the BUSC playing area and the player is unable to complete the Fall Season
- Player has sustained an injury that will prevent participation for the remainder of the Fall and Spring Season
After Conclusion of Fall Season
No refunds will be processed
CBAA Intramural Soccer
CBAA Club recognizes and appreciates the need to service its members by providing a vehicle to obtain refunds in the event that members become engaged in a conflict that requires a refund request. The club shall reimburse registration cost if the request is made prior to the start of the season or clinic and prior to teams being formed. However, in no event shall any refund be given for requests made after the child’s first scheduled clinic or game. Any registration service fees ( $4.50 if paid by credit card) that are borne by the CBAA shall not be reimbursed.
To qualify for a refund, the following criteria must be met. Requests must be made in writing to the program's office for consideration. The Request shall include the amount requested, reason for refund, the name of the player as well as the parent’s name and address for payment. Once received, the request shall be approved by the president and forwarded to the treasurer for payment processing. Applicants should allow approximately 60 days for processing.